Cold Fusion VS Electron Capture Resonant Particle Fusion
Cold Fusion VS Electron Capture
Resonant Particle Fusion
1. The fusible Chemical element isotope of 1. The fusible chemical element of Electron Capture
Cold Fusion is always Deuterium, whose Resonant Particle Fusion is common Hydrogen,
nucleus is a Proton and a Neutron. whose nucleus is a single proton.
2. Deuterium must be used as the fusible 2. Electron Capture Resonant Particle Fusion does
element of Cold Fusion, because of its not use Deuterium as the fusible element because
unique great separation distance between Common Hydrogen is a thousand times less
its proton and neutron within its nucleus. expensive and in a Electron Capture Resonant
Note: a Deuteron is a Deuterium Nucleus. Particle Reactor, common hydrogen is equally as
fusible as is Deuterium.
3. Cold Fusion must take place inside of a 3. Electron Capture Resonant Particle Fusion
solid crystal matrix of metal as a means of cannot take place inside a solid crystal matrix,
forcefully confining the Deuterons. but can only take place inside an electrically
conductive mobile liquid metal environment.
4. Cold Fusion requires Deuterium to be 4. Within an Electron Capture Resonant Particle
locked within shallow electrostatic wells Fusion Reactor, common Hydrogen nuclei and
within a solid Palladium crystal structure. electrons are oscillating at billions of times
each second, making fusion collisions not only
highly probable, but a near certainty.
5. Palladium is the metal crystal used in 5. Electron capture Resonant Particle Fusion can
Cold Fusion experiments, as it is the only take place inside of any conductive Hydrogen
crystal structure which can contain the doped molten metal, as the fusion is not
necessary Deuteron density for fusion to dependent on Hydrogen density.
theoretically be initiated.
6. Cold Fusion requires astronomically high 6. Electron Capture Resonant Particle Fusion is
pressures within a solid Palladium crystal independent of Hydrogen pressure, density or
matrix to increase the probability that some temperature.
Deuterons will be forced together so their
nuclei might fuse.
7. For Cold Fusion to take place, Deuteron 7. Electron Capture Resonant Particle Fusion is
pressures inside a Palladium crystal matrix totally independent of Hydrogen pressure inside
are forcibly increased by means of the conductive molten metal and there is no
continuously electrolytic pumping more electrolytic pumping of Hydrogen during the
Deuterons into the Palladium Crystal Matrix. fusion reaction.
8. Proof of fusion by deuteron fusion is 8. Proof of Common Hydrogen fusion is by the
determined by the detection of free neutrons detection of the spectral lines of Helium
in the environment surrounding the reactor. emitted directly from the fusion reaction.
Neutrons are a required by-product of
Deuteron to Deuteron fusions.
9. No visual spectrum rays, X-rays, or Gamma 9. Coherent soft Gamma rays and Hard X-ray
rays have ever been detected in the nearby interference patterns are detected inside
environment or inside a Cold Fusion Reactor. of a Electron Capture Resonant Particle
Reactor, when certain fusion produced
isotopes are formed.
10. Cold Fusion, also known as, Muon-Catalyzed 10. Calculations using the Wien Displacement
Fusion is a process allowing Nuclear Fusion to Law from Electron Capture Resonant Particle
take place at temperatures significantly lower Fusion wavelengths, indicate that the Fusion
than the temperatures required for themo- reaction is taking place at 5,500 degrees
nuclear fusion, even at room temperature (300 Kelvin. Note: The surface of the Sun is 5,800
Kelvin) or lower. degrees Kelvin.
11. If Cold Fusion were possible, it could only 11. Electron Capture Resonant Particle Fusion
fuse deuterons into the element Helium, the when it is initiated, creates a fantastic
fusion reaction halts at each production of intense natural implosion of oppositely
Helium, as Helium has a cross section for charged particles of which there is no
thermal neutrons of zero Barns. equivalent reaction in the natural world
and the fusions do not halt at Helium, but
continue to produce all of the
12. Cold Fusion does not emit electromagnetic 12. Electron Capture Resonant Particle
energy in the visual, ultraviolet, X-ray or soft Fusion emits electromagnetic energy
Gamma ray spectrums. in the visual, ultraviolet, X-ray and soft
gamma ray spectrums.
13. Cold Fusion theoretically takes place inside 13. Electron Capture Resonant Particle
a Palladium solid crystal matrix while the crystal Fusion takes place in a Conductive
matrix is submerged in an electrolytic bath, Hydrogen doped molten metal that is
where direct current electric voltage is irradiated by an external electromagnetic
continuously pumping deuterons into the field.
14. Cold Fusion Reaction results are not 14. Electron Capture Resonant Particle
consistently repeatable and have proven results are precisely and 100% repeatable
to be nearly impossible to duplicate. in every detail.